My new favorite band

I am crazy about OK Go. Have you heard of these guys? The treadmill video? (Okay, maybe you have. Maybe I'm just that out of touch. Maybe they're huge and I'm the only one who never knew. Whatever. I liked them when they did that video and I love them now. So there.)

Their songs are fun and funny. And the videos are next to genius.

OK Go - Do What You Want (Wallpaper Version) from OK Go on Vimeo.



Seriously awesome.

OK Go - A Million Ways from OK Go on Vimeo.



And if you go to the OK Go site right now you can get a free mp3 of the song from this video (which was filmed live and features the Notre Dame Marching Band):


OK Go - This Too Shall Pass from OK Go on Vimeo.




Or you can join in on their Video remix project. Go here to download the raw green-screen footage of their video for WTF, and add your own background. Watch the actual video first, though. It's pretty dang cool.
  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • Twitter
  • RSS

2 Response to "My new favorite band"

  1. Eliza says:
    February 24, 2010 at 10:52 AM

    I love that treadmill video! Other than that I haven't heard of them though, so I'm glad you posted their videos. That ND one is pretty cool!

  2. carma says:
    February 24, 2010 at 4:20 PM

    these guys are amazing. was familiar with the treadmill video but not the wallpaper one - talk about creative!! Must show my son.

Copyright 2009 O'Joy of my life...
Free WordPress Themes designed by EZwpthemes
Converted by Theme Craft
Powered by Blogger Templates