Neosporin 3-Day Challenge

In my family, dry lips are no joke. Once that cold weather settles in, cracked, dull, scaly and sometimes even raw and bleeding lips are just part of the season. So when Mom Central announced a blog campaign featuring Neosporin's Lip Health 3-day Challenge, I knew I just had to get in on it.

There are two Lip Health formulas: one for day, and one intended for overnight.


The Daily Hydration Therapy lip creme goes on smoothly, settles onto the lips and hydrates immediately without leaving any stickiness; and the angled applicator is a plus. It's perfectly sized to make it easy to carry along, either in purse or pocket. I love that there is no mentholatum at all in this product, which tends to burn like nobody's business on chapped lips. Instead, Neosporin added sunscreen. SPF 20, in fact. (This is great, especially in light of recent warnings about how lipgloss actually seems to draw those UV rays in.) Did I mention that it lasts and lasts and lasts?

The Overnight Renewal Therapy also applies smoothly - with a thicker, almost luxe feel on the lips. It doesn't seem to melt into the lips so much as slide on top at first. But by morning my lips did feel better, and I didn't have the tell-tale white gunky ring on them either. (Which is what happens to me whenever I fall asleep with stuff on my lips.) I especially like that it comes in a little pot, mostly because I associate those little pots with high-end beauty products. I want to say that a little bit goes a long way, especially with the overnight creme.

But do they work? Now you may have seen the commercial - if not, click here. If you'll notice, they do have a tiny disclaimer letting you know that the results in the ad are exaggerated. I'd say so. These pics are of actual 3-day results:





In Neosporin's clinical trial, the participants were asked to use the formulas for 14 days total, but these pictures were taken at the three-day mark. I'd say the difference is noticeable. In other words, yes, at least for me, and apparently the owners of those lips up there, Neosporin's Lip Health works. And quite well, I might add. I went from flaky, pale lips to soft and smooth. I'm giving Neosporin Lip Health an unequivocal thumbs up.


If you're in need of some lip-conditioning, I suggest you try the 3-Day Challenge too; and here's a coupon to help you get started.


I wrote this review while participating in a blog tour campaign by Mom Central on behalf of Neosporin and received a sample of the Lip Health Overnight Renewal Therapy and the Lip Health Daily Hydration Therapy to facilitate my review and a $20 thank-you gift certificate.
  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • Twitter
  • RSS

0 Response to "Neosporin 3-Day Challenge"

Copyright 2009 O'Joy of my life...
Free WordPress Themes designed by EZwpthemes
Converted by Theme Craft
Powered by Blogger Templates