So... the book review thing

If you know me, you know that what I do, is read. I read voraciously, endlessly. I heart books in such a big way that I have honestly grieved when I finish a good book, (though it doesn't stop me from staying up until 3am to do it!)

At any rate, you may have noticed the recent inclusion of a number of book reviews on O'Joy of my life... I'd like to make it a regular part of my line-up; and hopefully in the not-too-near-future, I may even branch into a secondary blog, devoted solely to books.

Now you may be wondering why I didn't just do that in the first place, way back in '06 when I started this here blog-thang. Honestly, I didn't think I'd keep up with it this long. Or that I'd enjoy it so much. In fact I've become rather fond of my little spot her in the blog-world. It's given me an outlet I didn't even know I needed. So thanks. Really.

And btw, when I do go for the secondary blog, what do you think I should name it?
  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • Twitter
  • RSS

2 Response to "So... the book review thing"

  1. Regina Says:
    September 19, 2009 at 11:35 AM

    Okay so not clever but how bout......

    A. Book from my life.

    Sorry but lil man's name just doesn't fit quite like O'joy

  2. cmwheeler says:
    September 22, 2009 at 9:58 AM

    It's a good start though, G

Copyright 2009 O'Joy of my life...
Free WordPress Themes designed by EZwpthemes
Converted by Theme Craft
Powered by Blogger Templates