This bike is soooooo cool!

Madsen Cycles Cargo Bikes


Have you seen the bad-a** Madsen Cycle? They call it an Urban Utility Vehicle. I can dig that. Wait until you see this video of some dude carrying his queen size bed!




The bike comes in two styles, Bucket or Rack and three colors; black, cream and blue.



It's awesome and amazing and I want, want, want one! (The bucket in blue, please. Thank You!) C'mon, how adorable will the kidlings look in this? I can take them to the library, or down the boardwalk. Or even go to the exchange all by myself. Help me out, friends, and head over to Madsen Cycles by clicking on the banner above. Love you guys!
  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • Twitter
  • RSS

0 Response to "This bike is soooooo cool!"

Copyright 2009 O'Joy of my life...
Free WordPress Themes designed by EZwpthemes
Converted by Theme Craft
Powered by Blogger Templates