Barefoot Books Freebie

I'm a huge fan of Barefoot Books. I love the commitment to beautiful artwork, global connection, and community. Did I mention that these are children's books?


To celebrate the new, improved website, Barefoot Books is giving away a free mp3, "If You're Happy and You Know It..." sung by Susan Reed.

Go, download, sing with your kids. You'll love Barefoot Books as much as I do, I just know it!
  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • Twitter
  • RSS

1 Response to "Barefoot Books Freebie"

  1. Muggs Says:
    July 16, 2009 at 1:00 PM

    You find the most amazning sites, Thanks!! This site was awesome I grabbed a couple of the FREE PDF downloads of activities to take to camp with us this summer. Fun things to keep the kiddos entertained.  I'm hoping to find the corresponding books to take up but these activities seem like they could stand alone too.  BTW I love the newest look

Copyright 2009 O'Joy of my life...
Free WordPress Themes designed by EZwpthemes
Converted by Theme Craft
Powered by Blogger Templates