A new feature in time for Mother's Day!

Woo-hoo!

I am going to do something I've haven't really done here before. A gift guide! I'm pretty excited about it, and I hope you will be, too.
On Sunday, I'll post my very first O'Joy Recommends. I'm hoping to make it a regular part of my line-up, and I'm hoping you'll enjoy it. (I'm also hoping that DH takes a gander!)
This first foray into gift-guides will feature gifts for the mothers in our lives. Now, I want you to know that it won't be all initial charms and flowers.

I like jewelry, but I've got plenty of mom-jewels, you know?
I like books, but I don't need any "chicken-soup".
I like flowers, but uh, they die!

To be honest, it will be a list of stuff that I want, or am drooling over. You may like other things, or have other ideas. I'd love it if you would add some of your own recommendations. (We've got LOTS of Moms in our family, so I'm down for advice, lol.)

Now, the No. 1 rule of O'Joy Recommends: It can only be something that I would be excited to receive. (This avoids the whole, "Oh, well, I do think it's nice ... just nicer for someone else" conversation.)

(psst... I'm thinkin' about including a giveaway, so stay tuned!)
  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • Twitter
  • RSS

0 Response to "A new feature in time for Mother's Day!"

Copyright 2009 O'Joy of my life...
Free WordPress Themes designed by EZwpthemes
Converted by Theme Craft
Powered by Blogger Templates