My first ever award!

Wow! I am so treated! I received an award from Jodi at Jodi's Journey. What a sweetie.

Here it is:


It's described as:

These blogs are exceedingly charming. These kind bloggers aim to find and be friends. They are not interested in self-aggrandizement. Our hope is that when the ribbons of these prizes are cut, even more friendships are propagated. Please give more attention to these writers. Deliver this award to eight bloggers who must choose eight more and include this cleverly-written text into the body of their award.

(Funny, that!)

Soooooo, my eight are:

1. Shey_Strides

2. Momedy

3. Carma Sez

4. Lizzie's Home

5. Momsie Tales

6. Alive in Wonderland

7. Baba's Farm Life

8. Life at the Circus

Read them, befriend them, comment on their blogs!
  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • Twitter
  • RSS

1 Response to "My first ever award!"

  1. Shey says:
    April 11, 2009 at 2:48 PM

    AAAWWWWWW! *blush-blush* I got a big smile on my face right now. You're super sweet. My heart is doing a dance *jigjig* . THANKS A LOT!

    HUGS!

    Have a super-fine day!

Copyright 2009 O'Joy of my life...
Free WordPress Themes designed by EZwpthemes
Converted by Theme Craft
Powered by Blogger Templates