Maybe Monday, Meal Planner

Errr, see, what had happened was... I forgot to hit publish. Color me surprised when I saw no post for Monday. Here it is just a bit late.

Photobucket


Here's an inside look at how I'll feed my family, this week anyway!

Monday: Chile with Rice and cornbread muffins.

Tuesday: Chinese Take-out. (Everybody does it!)

Wednesday: Pork chops, corn-bread stuffing, and steamed veggies.

Thursday: Chili Dogs with oven fries. (using Monday's leftover chili.)

Friday: Chicken and Broccoli in Garlic Herb sauce.

Saturday: Egg, Bacon, Cheddar and Hash-Brown Burritos. (Oh, yum.)

Sunday: No Fail Spaghetti and meatballs.

I'll post Sunday's recipe later for those who might be interested.
  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • Twitter
  • RSS

2 Response to "Maybe Monday, Meal Planner"

  1. nikkit3 says:
    April 1, 2009 at 10:33 PM

    My husband loves when I make chili so we can use the leftovers for chili dogs:)

  2. Shey says:
    April 2, 2009 at 1:17 AM

    YUMMY! Menu looks delicious! Love Chinese take-out and pork chops. Can I come over? hehehe.

    Have a restful night.

Copyright 2009 O'Joy of my life...
Free WordPress Themes designed by EZwpthemes
Converted by Theme Craft
Powered by Blogger Templates