It was pretty "great", after all

I Heart Clara!





Now, you know I'm a budget-minded gal, and I am forever trying to feed us as cheaply as possible, and still make good, stick-to-your-ribs food. Clara Cannucciari has got the goods! (I especially love her "low-tech" cooking utensils!


Clara is fantastic, 93 years old, and did I say fantastic?

There's a DVD coming out this month, hopefully a cookbook, and you can link to Clara at Facebook - (Huh, my grandma has a Facebook account, too. What's up with that?) where she's got over 1800 friends.
Her grandson (who makes the videos,) also regularly updates the Depression Cooking with Clara blog, so be a follower! You can get more info about this super lady and how she became a YouTube sensation, at www.GreatDepressionCooking.com

When they come out with a tee-shirt, I am sooo getting one.
  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • Twitter
  • RSS

0 Response to "It was pretty "great", after all"

Copyright 2009 O'Joy of my life...
Free WordPress Themes designed by EZwpthemes
Converted by Theme Craft
Powered by Blogger Templates