Handbag Heaven

Literally!

I love purses. (Vast understatement.) When asked to review a bag of my choice by Handbag Heaven, I nearly swooned with joy. Then came the hard part. Which one? (Seriously, choosing just one bag was incredibly difficult, but I knuckled down to the hard work, and dedicated myself to the task.) There were so many styles, from classic to on-trend, from work to play, from animal prints to patent leather and everything in between! I love that you can shop by style, trend, size, color, or price range.

(If you're curious about pricing, oh... you're gonna love it!) Currently, through the end of the month, Handbag Heaven is running a March madness promo, featuring 10% off all bags, and free shipping on any order over $50. The pricing is pretty great, and the options are fantastic. They have so many choices!

A few weeks back, I received the Taylor Cinched Tote from Handbag Heaven, and I was stoked. (To begin with, the shipping was incredibly fast. They ship same-day (if ordered by 2pm)! Much kudos for that.)

I love a big bag, and the current trend for oversized handbags perfectly suits my fancy. The Taylor was huge! Even bigger than I expected and sooooo pretty. I loved the neutral taupe color and faux-ostrich look immediately, and the casual slouchiness along with the simple but attractive hardware.
And look how much it holds! That's my organizer (red), Lil' Man's diaper bag (green) & my clutch bag (black). What you aren't seeing is my make-up bag, sunglasses case, first-aid kit (I know!), big ole key ring, two sippy cups (in the side pockets) , and coupon organizer. (Notice the attractive lining!)
Which is a lot of stuff- and it's heavy! Not to mention that on Sundays I add my bible and notebook. (Please finish laughing about my can't-leave-the-house-without-the-kitchen-sink-syndrome. Now, then.) My point is the incredible construction of this bag. To hold this much and still look so good is very impressive. The wipe-clean exterior, even more so. (Little boys who get ahold of dry-erase markers are just plain evil.)

I carried the Taylor everywhere. Grocery stores, restaurants, church, the circus...everywhere. It looks just as good with jeans as it does with heels. I love it, love, it, love it! Now, I fully expect you to head over there and get your own. Want my picks?

Here a few on my own personal wish-list:



Get thee to Handbag Heaven, and have some fun!
  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • Twitter
  • RSS

3 Response to "Handbag Heaven"

  1. Shey says:
    March 28, 2009 at 8:06 PM

    Oh, goody bags! Happy for you!

    Very pretty bags on your wish list too. I go for the floral ones.

    Hope you're having an awesome weekend!

  2. Eli's Lids says:
    March 29, 2009 at 5:02 PM

    I love the white and yellow one... vintagey and modern at the same time :)

  3. Cascia says:
    March 29, 2009 at 5:50 PM

    Those are some pretty cool bags! Thanks for sharing.

Copyright 2009 O'Joy of my life...
Free WordPress Themes designed by EZwpthemes
Converted by Theme Craft
Powered by Blogger Templates