Phew!

That certainly went better than I thought it would. Huh.

I'm going to cred Blogger for this one 'cause I certainly didn't work any magic tricks!


This is the background I was trying to add in order to match the new banner and blog badge that I made. (Aren't they pretty? My first ever!)



Don't give me full credit, though. They are all made up of papers and elements from Carrie Stephens Designs digital scrapbooking kits, Counting Sheep and Spontaneous Delight. You can find them (and many, many more!) at FishScraps.com.

Thank goodness for The Cutest Blog on the Block and their free backgrounds! I love their stuff, and they obviously know what they are doing - unlike, ahem, me.




Alright then people, moving on.
  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • Twitter
  • RSS
Copyright 2009 O'Joy of my life...
Free WordPress Themes designed by EZwpthemes
Converted by Theme Craft
Powered by Blogger Templates