Ooops!


Um - if you have come across this blog for the first time, or you're wandering back after a while, I know it looks weird because of how blank it is.


See - I tried to make my own background and basically trashed the whole thing. Soooooo...I had to reset all the way back to what you see today.

I'll be working on getting all of my widgets and badges back, (but I am so bummed, 'cause it looked so pretty before I made whatever mistake it was that I made!)

If I promised you that I had your button in the sidebar and you don't see it, please, please let me know and I'll jump all over it.

Thanks for your patience while I clean up my mess!
  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • Twitter
  • RSS

0 Response to "Ooops!"

Copyright 2009 O'Joy of my life...
Free WordPress Themes designed by EZwpthemes
Converted by Theme Craft
Powered by Blogger Templates