Lawsy, lawsy!

Many times while sitting in front of the keyboard I think about all the things I could be writing about. I often have too much, or too personal (not for me ya'll, but the loved ones don't always like me hanging the dirty laundry - you know?) or even too weird. So today I will do a Seven Things post. It's been a long, long, long time (shall I repeat how much I suck?) and I just love stuff (as you very likely already know!)


Seven Things I Really Love (Right Now...)


  1. Hylands Sniffles & Sneezes 4 Kids - It works, it's safe and when combined with children's ibuprofen, makes my kiddo feel better. Natch. (Even The National Parenting Center likes them.)
  2. Joe Corbi's Pizza - Our Meggie brought some over to make with LivvieBug, and even though the dough and sauce were creepily colored, they actually tasted pretty awesome. When we made the grown-up version, well, yum. (We eat a LOT of pizza here as it's DH's fave, I even have a pizza stone and two cutters!)
  3. American Idol is back! - I don't care, I don't care, I just love this show. I was actually thrilled while I was sick because my new hoarse voice actually sounded pretty good. You have dreams, too!
  4. Olivia - has her own show on Nick Jr., and LivvieBug is, of course, totally thrilled. Her BFF, not so much. (Apparently it just isn't fair for Olivia to have a show with the same name if she doesn't. Poor kiddo. ) At any rate it's pretty darn cute, and has now surpassed Toot & Puddle as her absolute fave.
  5. Tax Slayer - Okay, I know it's not popular, but lemme tell ya friends, tax season is celebratory round here. Yay, Earned Income Credit! At Tax Slayer, I pounded out my taxes the very next morning after we recieved DH's W-2 and was finished in about 20 minutes. Also, as a military family, we filed totally for Free! Yes, suh! I highly recommend this service, even if you aren't military. $9.95 is cheap-cheap and just as easy as anything the guys in green are going to do!
  6. Facebook - I Love/Hate it, but I can't stay away... poor me.
  7. Sweet Savings - and not just 'cause I won the Date Night, either. She's a total sweetie herself and I really dig her blog, too. (So will you, now run on over there!)
Okay, that's it for today. I still have to update two of my other websites, send an email to my church group and put my cranky kiddos down for naps!
  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • Twitter
  • RSS

5 Response to "Lawsy, lawsy!"

  1. Heidi Henderson Author says:
    February 3, 2009 at 2:30 PM

    Your comment of I love/hate it is well timed. Every conversation with friends lately is them saying it is bad... (the relationship, the job... etc.) but they can't stay away.

  2. Anne says:
    February 3, 2009 at 3:22 PM

    I had no idea that Olivia had her own television program. We will have to check it out.

  3. cmwheeler says:
    February 3, 2009 at 3:30 PM

    Heidi - isn't that always the way?

  4. Mean Muggs says:
    February 4, 2009 at 11:43 AM

    Love the look you picked this time, very cute. That pizza really was deliciously delicious.

  5. Sabrae Carter says:
    February 4, 2009 at 7:00 PM

    Ahh I just ate a whole pizza! lol Facebook still kinda gets to me tho.... :) Hope you have a wonderful day!

Copyright 2009 O'Joy of my life...
Free WordPress Themes designed by EZwpthemes
Converted by Theme Craft
Powered by Blogger Templates