A Brand New Day


Like so many others, I am thrilled, awed and overcome. Last night we opened a new chapter in the history of our great country. I am so very, very happy.

I pray that God is with the Obama and Biden families in these coming months and years - for the task ahead is difficult. But I firmly believe that it is not insurmountable.

Congratulations President-Elect Barack Obama, and godspeed.
  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • Twitter
  • RSS

2 Response to "A Brand New Day"

  1. KentuckyGal says:
    November 6, 2008 at 2:12 AM

    I'm hopeful for the future...and I guess I'm a little "wait and see" as well.

  2. Sabrae says:
    November 6, 2008 at 6:26 AM

    I am happy that he got elected :)

Copyright 2009 O'Joy of my life...
Free WordPress Themes designed by EZwpthemes
Converted by Theme Craft
Powered by Blogger Templates