Body Bootcamp

I'm busting my butt, literally. Mama Mio's Bootcamp for Butts has been my inspiration. According to them "We wanted to create a kit which was the perfect product mix to help the tone, texture and tightness of your skin...By improving the tone and texture of your skin, and also strengthening and toning the muscle structure that supports the skin, the results will be more dramatic." I like that bit, more dramatic.

I've been exercising my Gluteus Maximus, Medius and Mimimus faithfully (Not to mention my Adductor and Abductor muscles), and swathing that tender skin in Mama Mio's Tummy Toner and Shrink to Fit. The exercises, called The Butt Raise and The Doggy are easy, but after all the repetitions (you add one each day) phew - I really do feel the burn!

Do I see any difference?

Well.... My stretchmarks are noticably smoother, (for that alone, All Hail Mama Mio and Tummy Toner!) and there seems to be slightly more definition at the bottom of my, er, bottom. I'm feeling hopeful.

Mama Mio's Bootcamp for Boobs has been just as inspirational. In this kit, you massage the Tummy Toner and Boob Tube onto your neck and chest, to right below the breasts. The exercises here are The Fly - which I actually enjoy doing, and the Push Me Up, not so much with the enjoyment part. (I hate push-ups. Always have.)

Difference here, too?

Um, yeah. Those dreaded Push Me Ups are actually tightening my triceps and biceps as well as my Pectorals. And The Fly, besides being kinda fun, adds to it, with the targeting of Deltoids, Rhomboids and Latissimus Dorsi. (Ooooh, don't you just love Latin? Even muscle groups sound exciting.) In other words - I noticed some subtle tightening under my boobs. Also, the small stretchmarks are smoother, (again, yay!) and overall - I think my skin fgeels somewhat more elastic, if that makes sense.

So far, so pretty good. We're not quite at dramatic change yet, but there are still three weeks left!
  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • Twitter
  • RSS

1 Response to "Body Bootcamp"

Copyright 2009 O'Joy of my life...
Free WordPress Themes designed by EZwpthemes
Converted by Theme Craft
Powered by Blogger Templates