What's been keeping me so busy lately?





My new business website: CMW Professional Services,




and some good times with my kiddos:




This first one is my backyard. I had the bright idea of filling up the baby pool so Liv and her BFF could splash around. Instead they chose to create a mud-hole. Obviously they had a great time.This next collage is a trip to Larriland Farm, with a group of friends, where we scooped up some (5 pounds, and gone in three days!) of the most incredibly delicious strawberries I have ever tasted, no exaggerating. They use something called Integrated Pest Management, or IPM - and it so works!






So - you can see that I've had a lot going on. Now today, we are off to meet Elmo and Abby Cadabby at Arundel Mills Mall...







  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • Twitter
  • RSS

0 Response to "What's been keeping me so busy lately?"

Copyright 2009 O'Joy of my life...
Free WordPress Themes designed by EZwpthemes
Converted by Theme Craft
Powered by Blogger Templates