En espanol, por favor



That's all, I just thought this was so funny - I had, had, had to share! (Remember my intro?)
  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • Twitter
  • RSS

2 Response to "En espanol, por favor"

  1. PsychMamma says:
    June 27, 2008 at 1:37 PM

    Laughing so hard it hurts! What a fabulous way to end the week. I just came across your blog from Posh Mama and already know I'm going to love it. Adding you to my bookmarks list right now and to my blogroll at

    http://psychmamma.wordpress.com

    Thanks for the smiles

  2. ThatGirl says:
    June 27, 2008 at 5:50 PM

    Thanks for the bloglove today ;) I like the whitewashed look of your blog... my site is being redesigned by Caffeinated Elf -- but she's newly pregnant and just lengthened the lead time -- such a bummer, but I understand.

    Anyway! this was hilarious. I blogrolled you.

Copyright 2009 O'Joy of my life...
Free WordPress Themes designed by EZwpthemes
Converted by Theme Craft
Powered by Blogger Templates