The Devil's in the Details

I hate cleaning. (Big surprise, I know.) There isn't much I won't do to avoid it. I've made lame excuses, faked injury, even pretended I don't notice the gi-normous piles of both clean and dirty laundry preventing us from fully opening our bedroom door.

What's that? Oh, you want to know about the whole "fake injury" thing. Well, alright...but you can't tell DH. This was early on in our marriage, and I've always been known for my clumsiness. When DH came home after being away for a week and the house looked exactly the same as when he left, I knew he'd be pretty peeved. I quickly threw myself onto the couch and dragged a blanket over my legs. I put on a suitable expression of noble suffering, of course. When asked, I told him a whopper of a lie about slipping on ice in the kitchen. This really wasn't fair, as I actually had twisted my ankle earlier in the week, so at least I looked injured, but I'd been walking on it just fine for the last three days. Still, the site looked suitably bruised and swollen enough for my trickery to be plausible. All loving concern, DH certainly made no complaints about my housekeeping. Of course, these things tend to backfire, because I was coddled and hobbled for the next couple of days, while the house fell further and further into what I'd have to call a god-awful mess. DH just isn't the kind of guy to do the cleaning for me. Nope - he just left it 'till I was "able" to do it myself. Ah, well. I never tried that one again.

These days I still don't enjoy cleaning, and I especially hate my huge, clunky upright vacuum. It's outrageously heavy, and like most appliances, it's a total energy suck. (Mine and B.G.E.'s)

Enter the Dirt Devil AccuCharge. It's a slick new device from the folks at Dirt Devil. Because of it's high-tech charging system, this baby actually reduces energy consumption by 70%. That's impressive to say the least. It's even the first cordless vac to be Energy Star rated. (When I think Energy Star, I think major appliances. A vacuum? That's just cool.)

Notable Features of the Dirt Devil AccuCharge:
  • Longer Battery Life
  • Charges 2X Faster
  • Utilizes 70% Less Energy
  • Energy Star Approved
  • Cordless Rechargeable Convenience
  • Powerful 15.6 volt Cordless Vac
  • Bagless
  • Weighs just 5.84 pounds
  • All Surface Cleaning: Motorized Brush for carpet cleaning and Brushroll Shutoff for safe bare floor cleaning
  • Fold-away handle for convenient storage
  • Charging stand
  • 2 Year Warranty


I really think you should check this bad-boy out, 'cause you know...
the Devil's in the details.

5238dd240x180public


Sponsored by Dirt Devil AccuCharge
  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • Twitter
  • RSS

0 Response to "The Devil's in the Details"

Copyright 2009 O'Joy of my life...
Free WordPress Themes designed by EZwpthemes
Converted by Theme Craft
Powered by Blogger Templates