Crazy in Love

So yesterday was my 30th Birthday. Because of the maudlin content of my last post - I thought I'd post about one of my greatest blessings.



This is Switchfoot's cover of Beyonce's Crazy in Love - cute. 'Cause I am, with:

My husband. I can't thank God enough for him. Sure, I complain occasionally, (I certainly wouldn't call him perfect, but remember dear readers - I am definitely not perfect either) but overall, that man I married nearly five years ago has given me all the best things in my life - my children, my home, a sense of belonging. He cherishes me. It's amazing really, for a girl (can I still call myself that?) who never expected to be loved like that, to live like this. He chose our wedding song, and it's so perfect - I get all warm and fuzzy whenever I hear it.

Lauryn Hill's cover of Can't Take My Eyes Off of You (Originally sung by Franki Valli)


Last night he took me to see a play at the Lyric Opera House, called David's Rock. He even wore his suit, (jacket and tie people!)

My oh, my - if all a woman could ask for is a man who tries, (just makes an effort), than I have every woman's dream. He's funny and confident and affectionate. Lucky, lucky me.

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • Twitter
  • RSS

0 Response to "Crazy in Love"

Copyright 2009 O'Joy of my life...
Free WordPress Themes designed by EZwpthemes
Converted by Theme Craft
Powered by Blogger Templates